2 thoughts on “Tree, Moss, & Stones — Escort Table Display”

    • You can use a chalkboard pen, it should work fine. It will wipe off, so keep that in mind. Rocks can be purchased at any major craft store, or online. They are called “tumbled rocks” or “river stones”.


Leave a Reply to EHFloral Cancel reply